- increase overall awareness of NanoSAFE programs to foster avenues for collaboration with peers at other institutions both nationally and internationally; enhance research funding efforts
- increase diversity among NanoSAFE faculty, students, and postdocs in STEM disciplines.
- increase the awareness of the importance of STEM education at the K-12 level
- increase the awareness of NanoSAFE programs to create a larger pool of quality students for our programs, particularly minority students and under-represented groups
- increase the awareness and usage of the WVU Shared Facilities and WVU High Performance Computing facilities